Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have just finished watching Hachi

I have just finished watching Hachi, the loyal dog, a beautiful story about a dog's love and loyalty for his master. It was a very moving story and certainly brought a tear to my eye. If you love dogs , you would love this movie. I have heard of stories where dog know when their owners are coming home, it certainly something you could not teach a dog. There was something special about this dog, The owner could not teach him to play fetch, but Hatchi knew when his owner was coming home and would always wait. I love dogs for their sense of loyalty, a sense of loyalty in dogs is often greater than it is in Humans and that is why we love them so much. This is definitely will be one of my favourite movies.

1 comment:

  1. Great movie, gotta have a box of tissues handy, as its a very simple and touching story. Based on a true story of a real dog in Japan waiting for his owner at a train station in the 1920s. Yes, dogs are very loyal to their owner, and this movie is in our collection.

    ReplyDelete