Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Amazing new cancer drug EBC-46

Last week I attended a presentation about an amazing new anticancer drug called ECB-46. It is has been developed from the rainforest of North Queensland. It has been very successful in it first preclinical trials, producing completed regression of the tumour after 2-3 weeks with no side effects. I was very impressed with the CEO Dr Victoria Gordon as she has developed and planned the progress of the drug in a very professional manner. This is an exciting development for cancer in both animals and humans as now anticancer drugs are very expensive and may only give people several months to live. This drug treatment only involves the single injection of ECB-46 directly into the tumour. It may be several more years until the drug is commercially available but it gives me great hope for the future of cancer treatment. If you would like to know more go to the website
ecobiotics

2 comments:

  1. Just heard about it. I'm from India. I'm a cancer CLL patient of 4 years. Glad to hear of this. I'm having several of other alternative fruits. Wish I could take your treatment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just heard about it. I'm from India. I'm a cancer CLL patient of 4 years. Glad to hear of this. I'm having several of other alternative fruits. Wish I could take your treatment too.

    ReplyDelete