Friday, November 27, 2009

Going on holidays with my pets

Today we are leaving for a weekend to Stradbroke Island, but it is always difficult to decide what to do about our pets. The house we are staying in is pet friendly, but does not have a fence and they do not like dogs in the house. So we have decided to leave Ruff Ruff in a kennel and take Rainbow with us. If we put all three animals in the Kennel it would be $50 per day, which is about 1/2 the accommodation costs for a family of 5 people, seems quite silly really. We are leaving our cat Aussie behind for the weekend and I will get the neighbours to look out for Aussie. I know this is not the most responsible thing to do, But I am confident that Aussie will be fine as he hangs out at the front of the house most of the time without incident. I am really looking forward to going down to the Deadmans beach with Rainbow as it is a dog friendly beach and I know she will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment