Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ruff Ruff is Found!

I woke early this morning after a restless night sleep, where I kept thinking that Ruff Ruff was outside the window. I went walking with Jessica and looking for Ruff Ruff, but no dog could be found. I thought I would start to ring around vet surgeries and shelters first thing, but work was very busy from the moment I arrived, another tick dog, two dogs with bloody diarrhoea, a cat with an unusual skin problem. I received a call on my mobile asking me if I was the owner of Jack Russell, I was very happy, but Ruff Ruff was still in the original owners name, although I have faxed a form to the microchip registry, the details have not changed. Lucky for me the breeder keeps great details and she still had my phone number. Ruff Ruff had been found last night by a kind lady about 6.30pm huddled under a fence, she took Ruff Ruff home and fed and cared for her, then the next morning she took it to the local vet and they scanned Ruff Ruff for a micro chip. My wife and Children picked up Ruff Ruff after school and they where joyfully reunited. On my way home from another busy day I came across a cat that had just been hit by a car. I pulled over and took it off the road, but unfortunately it was already dead. It was an entire male cat, the most likely one to get hit by a car, I was just so glad it was not my Ruff Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment