Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ruff Ruff our dog is missing after thunderstorm

My day at the vet surgery was almost over when I recieved a text message from my wife, saying that our Dog Ruff ruff is missing. Earlier in the day there had been the first Thunderstorm of spring. I knew that Ruff ruff was scared of storms, but nobody was at home. I was just hoping that Ruff would hide in her Kennel. But when my wife came home Ruff ruff was nowhere to be seen and a hole had been dug under the fence. My family searched the neighbourhood but no Ruff ruff could be found. By the time i found out it was too late to be ringing animal shelter or other vet surgeries, so I will have to wait till the morning to start looking. I am confidant that someone has found Ruff ruff and they are looking after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment